Established in 1945, Rowell & Searle are South Australia’s oldest and largest Transmission specialists. We are a well-known and trusted business that has been operating in the Adelaide CBD for over 68 years.
Managing Director Peter Stewart oversees our team of highly trained staff with over 100 years combined experience in manual and auto transmission diagnosis and rebuilding. We specialise in servicing, diagnosis and repairs to all transmissions in all vehicle types, particularly European vehicles such as BMW, Volkswagen, Audi, Renault, Peugeot, Mercedes etc.
Having moved from Pulteney Street into our larger premises in Kings Court, we have taken on several highly experienced general mechanics and are carrying out the full range of general car repairs and servicing, while continuing to be the industry leaders in transmissions.
At Rowell & Searle, we are well known for and pride ourselves on the quality of our work. We have very experienced staff, who we keep up to date with the latest technical information via seminars and many sources of technical bulletins. Our workshop is run under the direction of Colin Bell (Workshop Manager), the most experienced transmission technician in South Australia, who has been with our company for over 38 years. All of our work comes with an Australia wide guarantee which we stand behind. Here at Rowell & Searle we maintain a reputation for providing friendly, flexible and reliable assistance.
We are an RAA Approved workshop, MTA quality assured and a Capricorn Trade Supplier. We have also won the ‘SA Small Business of the Year’ Award.
If you care about your vehicle, entrust it to the professionals at Rowell & Searle.
Rowell & Searle Customer Charter:
- Customer Satisfaction – We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer satisfaction through excellent customer service and high quality standards of repair work.
- Repair Standard Guarantee – Our quality management system ensures all repairs are conducted by a qualified Mechanic and to quality standards. This is also reflected through our RAA Approval for Transmissions and Mechanical.
- Our Communication With You – Ensures you are provided with timely and accurate information regarding the progress of your vehicle.
- Care of Your Vehicle – Your vehicle is in safe and secure hands and treated as if it is our own vehicle.
- Convenience – Our ideal Adelaide CBD location ensures convenience for you.
- Quote/Repairs – Our qualified team ensures you understand the process to fix your vehicle.
- Presentation/Personnel – Our workshop is clean, safe and well maintained. Our staff provide friendly knowledgeable advice to you.